Dr. Zhihong Yu is now a RCUK research fellow in Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy , School of Economics, University of Nottingham. His recent research revolves around the topic of theoretical and empircal investigation of the role of firms in globalisation. He obtained PhD in international economics from University of Nottingham , and held an ESRC fellowship in 2005-2006.
Articles by Zhihong Yu :
Firms and credit constraints along the global value chain: Processing trade in China
13 May 2013, 3885 reads
China: From imitator to innovator?
27 September 2011, 7763 reads
Chinese exports and Chinese subsidies: firm-level evidence
8 July 2008, 15169 reads
- Distilling the macroeconomic news flowBeber, Brandt, Luisi
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz