Michael F Jensen
Danish Institute for International Studies
Michael F Jensen is a Project Senior Researcher at the DIIS. He has a PhD in development economics and a master degree in agricultural economics from University of Copenhagen. He has a background in academics as well as in policy work and has worked as a senior economist in the International Trade Department at the World Bank. He has recently worked with trade economists and life cycle analysis experts on climate change and trade issues and published articles in the Development Policy Review and Environmental Science & Policy.
Articles by Michael F Jensen:
Can carbon labelling be development friendly?
5 September 2010, 6605 reads
- Distilling the macroeconomic news flowBeber, Brandt, Luisi
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine