Matthew Lindquist is an Associate Professor at the Institute for Social Research, Stockholm University. He received his PhD in Economics at Stockholm University in 2002. His main research interests are labor economics, intergenerational mobility and crime.
Articles by Matthew Lindquist:
Can education policy be used to fight crime?
29 November 2011, 7923 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine