University of Zürich and Warwick Business School
Margit Osterloh is Professor (em.) for Business Administration and Management of Technology and Innovation at the University of Zürich, Switzerland and full Professor of Management Science at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick. She is a research director of CREMA (Center for Research in Economics, Management, and the Arts). Margit Osterloh got a honorary doctorate from Leuphana University Lüneburg. She was a member of Deutscher Wissenschaftsrat (German Council for Science and Humanities) until 2011 and a board member of three big companies in Switzerland and Germany.
Her main research areas are organization design, corporate governance, research governance, knowledge management, and gender issues.
Articles by Margit Osterloh:
Why performance-related pay should get the sack
26 September 2011, 15727 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke