Claremont McKenna College
Marc Weidenmier is the William Podlich Associate Professor of Economics at Claremont McKenna College. Professor Weidenmier received his BA from the College of William and Mary and PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is currently a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Economic History and has published in leading economics journals including the American Economic Review, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Financial Economics, Economic Journal, and the Journal of Economic History.
Articles by Marc Weidenmier:
How durable is the hard peg of the euro?
30 June 2010, 8804 reads
Financial markets and a lender of last resort: Lessons from the founding of the Federal Reserve
28 November 2008, 12056 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke