Claremont McKenna College
Marc Weidenmier is the William Podlich Associate Professor of Economics at Claremont McKenna College. Professor Weidenmier received his BA from the College of William and Mary and PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is currently a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Economic History and has published in leading economics journals including the American Economic Review, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Financial Economics, Economic Journal, and the Journal of Economic History.
Articles by Marc Weidenmier:
How durable is the hard peg of the euro?
30 June 2010, 8603 reads
Financial markets and a lender of last resort: Lessons from the founding of the Federal Reserve
28 November 2008, 11861 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide