Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD).
Lisa Chauvet is a Research Fellow at the Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD). She is based in Paris in the research centre DIAL. Her research primarily focuses on foreign aid, international financing and the economics of civil war. She has published in Economic Policy, Journal of Development Studies, Review of Development Economics and other academic journals. She received her PhD in Economics from the University of Clermont-Ferrand in 2003.
Articles by Lisa Chauvet:
Are post-conflict aid projects more successful than others?
16 November 2010, 5743 reads
Do elections in developing countries improve economic policy?
21 November 2009, 12902 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro