Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade
Lei Zhang is Professor of International Law and Economics at the Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade teaching in the School of WTO Research and Education. He also works as a WTO Chair Holder selected by the WTO secretariat(2010-2013) and one of the WIPO arbitrators. Dr. Zhang is the author of many books and numerous articles on industrial economics/industrial organization, WTO, intellectual property (ACTA) issues.
Articles by Lei Zhang:
With the skin gone, what can the hair adhere to?
28 April 2011, 3911 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine