Harvard Business School.
Lakshmi Iyer is Associate Professor at Harvard Business School.
Articles by Lakshmi Iyer:
Is decentralisation helping the poorest regions? Evidence from India
10 April 2012, 10237 reads
The poor half billion in South Asia: Is there hope for change?
9 March 2012, 7987 reads
Conflict and development: Lessons from South Asia
23 March 2010, 14699 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard