Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C.
Karim Foda is a Research Analyst at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. His research focuses on global macroeconomic imbalances, structural transformation of the world economy, emerging markets, and the progress of the global economic recovery. Prior to Brookings, he worked in the management consulting division of Accenture, and in the monetary policy unit at the Central Bank of Egypt. He holds a BA in Economics from the University of California, Davis, and an MA from Duke University.
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- Iceland’s post-Crisis economy: A myth or a miracle?Danielsson