Johannes P. Jütting
Johannes P. Jütting, Senior Economist, is the head of the unit on “Policy Coherence for Development and Human Security” in the OECD Development Centre. His responsibilities include conceptualising, managing and providing leadership in the areas of employment, gender, social protection and institutions. He has published extensively in peer reviewed journals such as World Development and the Journal of Human Development.
Prior to joining the OECD in 2002, Johannes was a Research Fellow at the Center for Development Research in Bonn (ZEF) where he directed a research group on poverty (1997-2002). He holds a Ph.D. in agricultural economics from Humboldt-University (Berlin) and received his habilitation in development economics from the University of Bonn.
Articles by Johannes P. Jütting:
New strategies to promote gender equality
7 March 2008, 60540 reads
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- Iceland’s post-Crisis economy: A myth or a miracle?Danielsson
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine