CERGE-EI and Czech National Bank
Jakub Matějů is a researcher in the Economic Research Department of the Czech National Bank and PhD candidate at CERGE-EI, Prague. His research focuses on monetary policy and its interactions with financial markets. His recent research appeared in International Finance, and Economic Change and Restructuring.
Articles by Jakub Matějů:
How are inflation targets set?
22 June 2011, 9765 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine