Jakob R. Munch
University of Copenhagen
Jakob R. Munch is Asian Dynamics Initiative Professor of International Economics in the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen. He is also a Core Member at the Centre for Economic and Business Research (CEBR) at Copenhagen Business School, a Research Fellow at Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU) at University of Copenhagen, and a Research Fellow at the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA). Before joining University of Copenhagen he held appointments at the Danish Economic Council. He completed a Ph.D. in Economics in 2000 at the University of Aarhus.
His main research interests are in labor and international trade issues, in particular related to offshoring, trade and immigration. He has published a number of papers in international journals, including The Economic Journal, Journal of International Economics, Journal of Public Economics, Labour Economics, Journal of Urban Economics, and Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Articles by Jakob R. Munch:
Globalisation and higher education: Different degrees of success
10 December 2011, 10561 reads
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Rethinking macroeconomic policyBlanchard