Dean A. DeRosa
Peterson Institute for International Economics and ADR International Ltd.
Dean A. DeRosa is a Visiting Fellow with the Peterson Institute for International Economics and, since 1996, Principal Economist of ADR International Ltd., an economic research and policy consulting firm. His previous positions include research appointments with the International Food Policy Research Institute, International Monetary Fund, Asian Development Bank, and US Department of the Treasury. He is author of Regional Trading Arrangements among Developing Countries: The ASEAN Example (1996), and co-author of a number of journal articles and other published papers on international trade, foreign investment, and economic development.
Articles by Dean A. DeRosa:
Free trade agreements and trade liberalisation
16 October 2007, 10232 reads
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke