How do I subscribe to the Vox Weekly Digest email
To subscribe to the Vox Weekly Digest email, you must set up a Vox account
Once you have created an account and logged in, select the "My Account" link in the top right hand corner of any page.
The "My Account" page allows you to update your email address, change your password and setup a signature for posting comments on Vox content. It is now also possible for you to manage your subscription to Vox email newsletters.
How do I subscribe?
To subscribe to the Vox Weekly Digest, select the "my newsletters" link on your account page.
On the my newsletters page, tick the box next to Vox Weekly Digest and select Submit.
Your "My account" page will now reload and show you as subscribed to the Vox Weekly Digest email.
How do I unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe, simply select the "my newsletters" link under Manage Subscriptions.
Untick the Vox Weekly Digest email and click Submit. You are now unsubscribed from the list.
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- The banking crisis as a giant carry trade gone wrongAcharya, Steffen
- Everything the IMF wanted to know about financial regulation and wasn’t afraid to askBair
- Rethinking macroeconomic policy: Getting granularBlanchard, Dell'Ariccia, Mauro
- Iceland’s post-Crisis economy: A myth or a miracle?Danielsson
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
Baldwin, Kawai, Wignaraja, 11 June 2013
Giavazzi, Portes, Weder di Mauro, Wyplosz
CEPR Policy Research
- The "Greatest" Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank RisksAcharya, Steffen
- Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro ZoneFernández-Villaverde, Garicano, Santos
- Winning by Losing: Incentive Incompatibility in Multiple QualifiersDagaev, Sonin
- Income and schoolingBrückner, Gradstein
- Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price BubblesGalí
- How the EZ crisis is permanently changing EU institutionsMicossi
- WTO 2.0: Global governance of supply-chain tradeBaldwin
- Is US economic growth over? Faltering innovation confronts the six headwindsGordon
- The economic crisis: How to stimulate economies without increasing public debtWood
- Austerity: Too Much of a Good Thing?Corsetti
- Understanding banks in emerging markets5 - 6 September 2013 / EBRD, London / European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Tilburg University