How do I add a tag?
Why add tags?
The editors assign topics to each Vox article, but you may think the article is really about something else. By adding tags to an article, users help other users decide what is really important in an article, and help them find all the articles on, for example, the EU Summit, or Corporate Governance.
How do I add a tag?
To add a tag to an article, you need to set up a Vox account.
When you are logged into your Vox account and you view an article, you will see two tabs at the top: 'View' which displays the full article, and 'Tags' which displays the tags attached to the article and allows you to add new tags.
To add a tag, enter it in the box under 'My tags' and click 'Add'. If the tag that you enter appears in a drop down list below the box, it is already in use for another article. To add it to the current article, simply select it and click 'Add'.
Once you have added a tag, it will appear next to the existing tags at the bottom of the article.
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji
Reichlin, Baldwin, 14 April 2013
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
CEPR Policy Research
- The "Greatest" Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank RisksAcharya, Steffen
- Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro ZoneFernández-Villaverde, Garicano, Santos
- Winning by Losing: Incentive Incompatibility in Multiple QualifiersDagaev, Sonin
- Income and schoolingBrückner, Gradstein
- Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price BubblesGalí
- How the EZ crisis is permanently changing EU institutionsMicossi
- WTO 2.0: Global governance of supply-chain tradeBaldwin
- Is US economic growth over? Faltering innovation confronts the six headwindsGordon
- The economic crisis: How to stimulate economies without increasing public debtWood
- Austerity: Too Much of a Good Thing?Corsetti