TradeSift Trade Policy Training Course
10 - 14 September 2012, Sussex, UK
The course is open for applications and is suitable for government officials, NGO staff and private sector professionals from both the developed and developing world.
- Participants will familiarise themselves with key conceptual issues and with a clear framework for the analysis of a range of trade policy issues.
- Participants will be trained in the use of the TradeSift software to effectively interrogate data on trade in goods and services, in order to support their analysis
- Peter Holmes
- Sussex, UK
- Open attendance
- University of Sussex
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Do entrepreneurs matter?Becker, Hvide