EBES 2012 Conference - Warsaw
1 - 3 November 2012, Warsaw, Poland
We would like to invite you to participate in the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) 2012 Conference - Warsaw, which will bring together many distinguished researchers in business and economics fields from all over the world.
EBES 2012 Conference - Warsaw will take place on November 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 2012 at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel in Warsaw. Abstract submission will start on February 1st, 2012. The deadline for submission is July 31st, 2012.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Open attendance
- Eurasia Business and Economics Society
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- Competition policy, Development, Education, Energy, Environment, EU institutions, EU policies, Europe's nations and regions, Exchange rates, Financial markets, Frontiers of economic research, Global crisis, Global economy, Global governance, Health economics, Industrial organisation, Institutions and economics, International finance, International trade, Labour markets, Macroeconomic policy, Microeconomic regulation, Migration, Monetary policy, Politics and economics, Poverty and income inequality, Productivity and Innovation, Taxation, Welfare state and social Europe
Reichlin, Turner, Woodford
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- Helicopter money as a policy optionReichlin, Turner, Woodford
- The case for 4% inflationBall
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine
- Eurozone breakup would trigger the mother of all financial crisesEichengreen
- Debt, deleveraging, and the liquidity trap: A new modelKrugman
- Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implicationsDe Grauwe, Ji