9th EBES Conference - Rome
11 - 13 January 2013, Rome, Italy
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to invite you to participate in the 9th EBES Conference, in Rome, Italy, which will bring together many distinguished researchers from all over the world. Participants will find opportunities for presenting new research, exchanging information, and discussing current issues.
Although we focus on Europe and Asia, all papers from major business, finance, and economics fields - theoretical or empirical - are highly encouraged. Abstract submission for the 9th EBES Conference will start on August 1st, 2012. I also would like to remind you that the deadline for abstract submission is October 31st, 2012.
I look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you on January 11-13, 2013 in Rome, Italy.
Iftekhar Hasan, Ph.D
- Ugur Can
- Rome, Italy
- Open attendance
- EBES (Eurasia Business and Economics Society)
- More information:
Disclaimer: Vox is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
- Competition policy, Development, Education, Energy, Environment, EU institutions, EU policies, Europe's nations and regions, Exchange rates, Financial markets, Frontiers of economic research, Global crisis, Global economy, Global governance, Health economics, Industrial organisation, Institutions and economics, International finance, International trade, Labour markets, Macroeconomic policy, Microeconomic regulation, Migration, Monetary policy, Politics and economics, Poverty and income inequality, Productivity and Innovation, Taxation, Welfare state and social Europe
- Distilling the macroeconomic news flowBeber, Brandt, Luisi
- Fiscal consolidation: At what speed?Blanchard, Leigh
- Public debt and economic growth, one more timePanizza, Presbitero
- Escaping liquidity traps: Lessons from the UK’s 1930s escapeCrafts
- The lessons of the North Atlantic crisis for economic theory and policyStiglitz
- A tale of two depressions: What do the new data tell us? February 2010 updateEichengreen, O’Rourke
- Educated in America: College graduates and high school dropoutsHeckman, LaFontaine